No Bake Peach Cheesecake
Originally published September 25, 2021
This no bake peach cheesecake has a silky smooth filling in a buttery walnut crust topped with juicy fresh peaches.Just give me the recipe already
No bake cheesecake is one of our go-to desserts for summer, or anytime really. They are so easy to make and sooo good! There are a lot of toppings you can put on a classic cheesecake but fresh peaches are one of our all time favorites. You can’t go wrong serving this fresh peach cheesecake for any occasion! Some of our other favorite summer desserts are this Lemon Cream Puff Dessert, or this Smoked Triple Berry Crisp.
A lot of no bake cheesecakes use whipped topping and pudding mix etc. But ours is made with whipping cream so you can control the sweetness. We are all about desserts but we like them less sweet then average.
What You Need to Make No Bake Peach Cheesecake
- Fresh peaches
- Cream cheese
- Heavy whipping cream
- Vanilla extract
- Almond extract
- Whole white wheat flour
- Walnuts or pecans
Don’t want to make crust? Try one of these nut crusts.
Any fruit is delicious on this cheesecake, another of our favorites is raspberries.
Helpful Tips For This Recipe
Choosing Cream Cheese
Choose a brand of cream cheese that is firm. We don’t like using Philadelphia (not hating on Philly haha) in no bake cheesecake because in our experience it is too soft. Most of your generic store brands work well like Lucerne, Kroger, Great Value to name a few (don’t kill us LOL).
Choosing the Peaches
If you want to do the rosette pattern with the peaches you will need ripe but firm free stone peaches.
What are Free Stone Peaches?
You know those peaches that you cut in half and the pit kind of just falls out or is really easy to get out? “Free Stone” vs Those peaches you cut in half and by the time you get the darn pit out all you have left of your poor peach is the juice running through your fingers? Yeah, you don’t want those ones “cling stone”.
If You Want a Thick Crust Like in The Photos
Double the recipe and cook in a 9″ spring form pan. You will need to bake for around 15-20 minutes. If you double the crust you’ll also want to double the filling.
How to Make This Recipe
For the Walnut Crust
Preheat the oven to 350° F
1. In a small mixing bowl combine 3/4 cups white wheat flour, 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar, 1/3 cup finely chopped walnuts or pecans and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
2. Melt 6 Tablespoons salted butter and mix into the flour mixture until evenly moistened. (if the mixture doesn’t hold its shape very well add an extra Tablespoon of flour)
3. Press into a 9″ pie pan or the bottom of a 9″ spring form pan. Bake at 350 for 7-9 minutes or until set and very slightly browned. Cool completely.
For the No Bake Cheesecake Filling
1. In a large mixing bowl beat together an 8 ounce block cold cream cheese and *1/3 cup granulated sugar with electric beaters until smooth. (it will still be grainy from the sugar at this stage).
Note: We like our desserts on the less sweet side. If you like yours on the more sweet side do 1/2 cup of sugar.
2. Beat in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract. Scrape down the bowl and beat 30 seconds or until the extract is well incorporated.
3. Measure 1 cup heavy whipping cream. Add about 1/4 cup of the cream to the cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth. Scrape down the bowl with a rubber spatula and beat again until smooth. Repeat with another 1/4 cup of the cream. Add the rest of the cream and beat until thick and smooth. Take your rubber spatula and turn the mixture over so the bottom is on the top and beat for an additional 30 seconds or so.
Tip: Scraping the bottom and sides of the bowl often and adding the whipping cream a little at a time will ensure a smooth filling with no lumps.
4. Spread the filling into the cooled crust, smooth the top. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. (To be honest we usually eat ours within a couple hours, sometimes it’s not completely set up but it’s so good we can’t wait shhh LOL).
For the Peaches
When you are ready to serve, top with the peaches. You will need 2 medium sized peaches. There are instructions for two ways of doing it below.
For Diced Peaches
Cut peaches in half and remove the pit. Peel if you want to. Dice and pile on top of the cheesecake.
To Make a Rosette
Cut the peaches in half and remove the pit (leave the peelings on for aesthetics). Slice into thin slices with a sharp knife. Starting on the outside of the cheesecake start layering the peaches around the edge overlapping each peach a little with the peeling toward the outside. After you finish one row start a new row about 3/4 down the previous row. Repeat until you reach the center. Take a couple of the small slices of peaches and roll together and place in the very center.
Tip: Use the larger slices of peaches for the outside and start using the smaller ones as you progress toward the center.
More Peach Recipes to Try
No Bake Peach Cheesecake
- ¾ cup White wheat flour
- 3 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- ⅓ cup Finely chopped walnuts or pecans
- ⅛ teaspoon Salt
- 6 Tablespoons Melted butter salted
No bake cheesecake filling
- 8 ounce Cream cheese cold
- ⅓ cup Granulated sugar *see notes
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon Almond extract
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 2 medium Peaches ripe but firm
For the nut crust
- Preheat oven to 350° In a small bowl combine all the ingredients except the butter. Add the butter and stir until moistened. Note, if the mixture doesn't hold its shape very well add an extra Tablespoon flour
- Press into a 9 inch pie pan or the bottom of a spring form pan.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
For the no bake cheesecake filling
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric beater beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth (it will still be grainy from the sugar). Scrape down the bowl with a rubber spatula and beat another 30 seconds. Beat in the extracts.
- Add about ¼ cup of the whipping cream and beat until smooth, scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl and beat again until smooth. Repeat with another ¼ cup. Add the rest of the cream and beat until thick and smooth. Take your rubber spatula and turn the mixture over so the bottom is on the top and beat another 30 seconds.
- Spread the filling into the cooled crust and smooth the top. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight
If you try any of our recipes we would love to see your creation! Tag us on Instagram @thetearyonion. Or leave a review here on the recipe!
Thanks for reading and as always have fun in the kitchen!